Business Analyst/Project Manager – Region: Rotterdam
Set sail to the future! Our client in the maritime is searching for a Business Analyst/ Project Manager. Is your experience with ERP and BI systems seaworthy?
As Business Analyst / Project Manager, you will be responsible for the applications that support the business processes within the organisation IQIP’s departments. These consist of (ERP) systems such as ISAH, Easy Invoice, AccountView and other related interfaces. The primary objective of the role is to translate (strategic) goals and priorities in to appropriate applications and processes. You will then coordinate these changes and implement them within the organisation, and corresponding IT landscape. You will maintain constant contact with several departments within the organisation, as well as your IT colleagues. In addition, you will be an energetic person with a passion for creating smart solutions and enjoy working closely with internal customers. You will also be happy to present new solutions to stakeholders. As Business Analyst / Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the organisation’s business processes and challenges, and translating these into application solutions
- Maintaining regular contact with your business and IT colleagues
- Communicating solutions to stakeholders
- Taking ownership of the projects you are responsible for
- Managing changes and (if required) overseeing the people who support you in this
- Developing applications in accordance with the organisation change management process
- Managing and consulting with solution partners when the need arises.
To be eligible for the position of Business Analyst / Project Manager, you must have:
- A higher vocational education (HBO) and/or academic higher education (WO) in business information, information management or similar
- Work experience with ERP and BI systems and work experience gained in the manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of ISAH, BiSL, ITIL, ASL, PRINCE2, Scrum, or be motivated to train in these areas
- Experience in controlling, finance and/or complex planning (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both verbal and written
- High level of motivation and a desire to make valuable contacts within our organization
- Ability to communicate effectively on proposed changes
- Valid EU work visa.
The organisation is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, they do not stop there. For every ship, they have also developed advanced equipment which is integrated seamlessly. In addition, life-cycle support is offered to their customers, available worldwide and for the entire lifetime of their products.
The IT department is expanding and have planned exiting and innovative projects for the coming years.
The organisation offers you as Business Analyst/Project Manager a challenging fulltime job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, they offer you:
- A competitive salary;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Travel allowance;
- Profit share;
- Excellence Pensionplan;
- Training courses;
- At least 40 holiday days per annum
- Robert Hagen
- M: +31 6 2825 9717
- T: +31 88 044 2000
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org