Business Support Consultant Sharepoint – Schiedam
This organization is looking for a flexible, hands-on Business Support Consultant Sharepoint. This job is ideal for a medior Sharepoint functional specialist who wants to know ICT in a large international organization and contribute to the improvement of our commercial business processes.
As a Business Support Consultant Sharepoint you are responsible for the daily support and maintenance of our Sharepoint business applications. You are expected to explore the added value from functional perspective with the objective to realize them together with a team. You will be part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team which is eager to support the platform needed for doing good business. The main focus is to keep it simple and make work easier. Within this position you will report to Teamlead Application Business Support.
- Track, analyze and fix application errors;
- Identify a recurrence (problem) and propose an improvement;
- Monitoring applications;
- Check system logs for errors & implement fixes (using the support process);
- Measurement of user licenses in use;
- Clean up Masterdata/ databases/ folders;
- Execute application changes;
- Test application changes;
- Propose points for improvements;
Administration & Documentation
- Document and coordinate data on customer requirements;
- Update technical documentation;
- Record required data in the (sub)system(s), such as TOPdesk;
- Have a good cooperation mode with internal partners, be the business;
- Work together with external partners with focus on delivery according to ICT principles;
- Keep Partners (internal and external) informed on progress.
Education and experience:
- Associate Degree, preferably in Information Technology;
- 2-3 year of relevant work experience in Sharepoint Online;
- Recent certifications in Sharepoint Online are recognized as plus.
- Service Management, advanced understanding;
- Application knowledge, Medior understanding of SharePoint (2010 and 365) online;
- Customer oriented and solution focused;
- Project management skills, planning and delivery according to agreed commitment;
- English, fluent proficiency verbal and written.
This organization helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures. For over two hundred years, they’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of their clients that has brought us where they are today. Their confidence inspires the 5,000 professionals working there, to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
The ICT Department takes ownership for the overall management of applications and infrastructure used throughout the organization. Their ICT policy and strategy ensures for the optimum and efficient use of applications in the achievement of the targets within the organization.
- (International) career and development opportunities;
- Passionate, informal and dynamic working environment;
- Opportunity to work for an ambitious and continuously moving international market leader.
- Karin Mulders
- M: +31 6 41719221
- T: +31 88 044 2000