Executive Secretary to the CFO and Legal Department – Amsterdam region
For an international High Tech company located in the Amsterdam region, we are looking for an Executive Secretary. As Executive Assistant to the CFO and the Finance and Legal team in the Netherlands, you will provide excellent service and support to day to day operations, administration and logistics.
- Manage CFO’s agenda, resolve calendar conflicts and reschedule appointments;
- Co-manage CFO’s mail and corresponding actions;
- Prepare, coordinate, and arrange all logistics for varying types of meetings with Board members and Executives;
- Plan and coordinate international travel arrangements;
- Administer expense reports and other Board member administration (time, gifts and entertainment, AFM registrations, …);
- Edit and coordinate Quarterly (financial) publications.
- You have 10-15 years of relevant working experience working with senior executives for multinational companies or comparable;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and corresponding working attitude and level;
- You are able to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and tasks simultaneously while delivering excellent service and results;
- You have a methodical way of working (systematic, structured) and ensure reliable and complete follow up;
- Your passion is to provide support and service from picking up and hosting guests, up to accurately administering Board administration;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills at bachelor level in Dutch and English;
- You can work autonomously and need little to no guidance on execution of tasks.
You’ll get a competitive compensation & benefits package.
For more information, please contact:
- Wendy Koolen
- M: +31 6 28 22 10 65
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org