IT Business Analyst – Manufacturing Accounting – Antwerp
Working for a global manufacturing organization. Traveling throughout Europe and North America, as a Business Analyst ensuring that the global roll out of JD Edwards will run smoothly. Is this the challenge you’re up for?
The IT Business Analyst role will initially focus on a global ERP Deployment project working directly with key business leads to collect business requirements, prepare functional specifications, prototype defined functionality and assist in the overall organizational change associated with a global deployment. The underlying ERP platform is JD Edwards.
The Business Analyst works closely with the ERP project leadership team, Business Process Owners, Business Analysts from other functions, and IT Management to ensure the project progresses along agreed timelines and meets the key business requirements and success criteria.
Further responsibilities include:
- Participate in the testing and acceptance of a new global ERP solution including documentation of user requirements, provide input into solution development, writing of test scripts and participation in test script execution, provide user training;
- Participate on deployment of the global ERP solution as part of the Finance functional stream;
- Participate on future enhancement projects from conception to implementation including interacting with internal architects, and/or 3rd party Systems Integrators;
- Develop/update materials for training end/key users; i.e. appropriate system process documentation, procedures and/or work instructions;
- Perform day-to-day troubleshooting and support of in house built and procured systems;
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities.
The Global IT department is looking for a passionate, inquisitive, detail oriented and customer focused Business Analyst to join the growing team in the European shared service center based in Antwerp. As an IT Business Analyst you feel comfortable in a broad position where you know your way in multiple disciplines such as process mapping, process flow modeling and software lifecycle management.
Some components which are necessary to fit right in are amongst others;
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, being experienced in technology projects on an international scale;
- ERP experience, preferably Oracle JD Edwards;
- Knowledge about Product Costing, Manufacturing and/or Accounting Applications;
- Proven experience and knowhow in financial processes, manufacturing accounting, product costing, bill of materials, work in progress and variance accounting;
- Bachelor or University degree;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch is required. Knowledge of French is an asset.
This A-Label manufacturing organization is specialized in roofing, insulation and waterproofing businesses in Europe and North America. The production plants produce industrial solutions such as liquid waterproofing and polyisocyanurate insulation. With over 3.500 employees and more than 25 manufacturing plants in multiple continents they provide these solutions on a global scale.
Within the Global IT department the organization has built two competence centers. One based in Antwerp and one in Canada. The team in Antwerp consists out of 16 FTE consisting out of Business Process Owners an Business Analysts.
As Business Analyst you will become part of the Antwerp department. In the meanwhile you will be joining forces with the Canadian department, traveling to Canada with your team and vice versa.
The organization has a dynamic and fast paced environment. The international and multicultural environment is both challenging and exciting at the same time. The position requires you to travel up to 25% of your time to North America until April ’18. After this time you will approximately travel 3 times to North America and other locations within Europe;
In order to be successful in this position the company has the following to offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Mutual project bonus based on results;
- Job tools e.g. phone, laptop and internet allowance;
- Company car with gas pass;
- 25+12 annual holidays (6 of 12 are collective);
- Excellent pension scheme.
M: +31 6 8133 5523
T: +31 88 044 2000