IT Business Analyst – Navision – Antwerp
Working for a global manufacturing organisation. Traveling throughout Europe as a Business Analyst ensuring that the roll out of Microsoft Dynamics NAV will run smoothly. Is this the challenge you’re up for?
This A-Label manufacturing organization is specialized in roofing, insulation and waterproofing businesses in Europe and North America. The production plants produce industrial solutions such as liquid waterproofing and polyisocyanurate insulation. With over 3.500 employees and more than 25 manufacturing plants in multiple continents they provide these solutions on a global scale. The IT department is looking for a passionate, inquisitive, detail oriented and customer focused Business Analyst to join our growing team in the European shared service center and reporting to the European applications director based in Antwerp.
The IT Business Analyst role will initially focus on European Navision ERP deployment and upgrade projects working directly with key business leads to collect business requirements, prepare functional specifications, prototype defined functionality and assist in the overall organizational change associated with a deployment. The underlying ERP platform is Microsoft Navision with a roadmap to deploy Navision in about 8 businesses across 4 different countries with a total of +300 users.
You will work closely with the Navision ERP Business Process Owners, Business Analysts from other functions, IT Management and 3rd parties to ensure the project progresses along agreed timelines and meets the key business requirements and success criteria.
- Lead or participate in the design, testing and acceptance of the Navision ERP solution including documentation of user requirements, provide input into solution development, writing of test scripts and participation in test script execution, provide user training
- Lead or participate on deployment of the Navision ERP solution across different functional domains
- Initiate, lead or participate on future enhancement or upgrade projects from conception to implementation including interacting with internal architects, and/or 3rd party Systems Integrators.
- Manage and lead troubleshooting and support activities, interdependencies and escalations within the Navision ERP, its integrated systems owned by different IT teams, or managed by 3rd parties
- Develop/update materials for training end/key users; i.e. appropriate system process documentation, procedures and/or work instructions
- Some travel within Europe locations will be required, estimated 25%
Some components which are necessary to fit right in are amongst others;
- Min . 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, on projects preferably in the manufacturing, distribution and/or roofing contracting industry.
- Proven experience of Order Entry, Customer Service, Order Fulfilment, Purchasing and Logistics
- Comprehension of the financial processes in an ERP
- Comprehension of Project Contracting, Project Calculations and Planning is an asset
- 3 years experience with the Microsoft Navision application
- Ability to effectively partner with different teams, functional or technical domains and expertise
- Experienced with software development lifecycle methodology: run projects from Requirement Gathering, Design, Testing, Documentation Training through Implementation and Post Live Support.
- Proven background with guiding business users on solutions leveraging industry best practices.
- Bachelor or University degree
- PMI-PBA certification is an asset
The organisation has a dynamic and fast paced environment. The international and multicultural environment is both challenging and exciting at the same time. The position requires you to travel up to 25% of your time to North America until April ’18. After this time you will approximately travel 3 times to North America and other locations within Europe;
In order to be successful in this position the company has the following to offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Mutual project bonus based on results;
- Job tools e.g. phone, laptop and internet allowance;
- Company car with gas pass;
- 25+12 annual holidays (6 of 12 are collective);
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Juul Masesurs
- M: +31 6 408086
- T: +31 88 044 2000
- E: Juul.Masseurs@sterksen.com