IT Support Officer – Rotterdam
Are you an expert in the oil and gas industry and do you want to make a difference in IT Support within a fast growing, international company? Then this position as IT Support Officer could be an interesting and challenging next step in your career!
VTTI invests in assets as well as in people. To support their growth, VTTI is looking for an IT Support Officer. As Support Officer you ensure a smooth running and business supporting IT office environment: user support, incident resolution and IT asset management.
What will you do?
- Responsible for user incident resolution;
- All work related to the workstations’ administrator role (updates, antivirus, internet and mail filtering, end user support, desktop maintenance);
- Work closely with IT infra team to share knowledge and provide support;
- Responsible for the operational documentation;
- Perform standby service;
- Ensure feedback and follow-up;
- Willing to travel between Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Antwerp sites.
Are you flexible, energetic and analytical and do you have problem solving capabilities and a customer focussed attitude? Then VTTI is looking for you!
- 5+ years’ experience as IT support, preferably gained in a service orientated working environment;
- Strong experience with Microsoft server product (backup, Exchange, SQL, Active Directory, Terminal server, WSUS, VMWARE);
- Strong experience with End User computing support (PC, printer, Blackberry, Antivirus);
- Good knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, Firewall, Vlan, Switching, Domain Name, Internet filtering, VPN, DHCP, DMZ concept);
- Good knowledge on Microsoft office desktop products;
- Basic knowledge on telephony (PBX, mobile);
- Basic knowledge of Cisco products (switch, pix, router);
- Fluent in writing and speaking English language;
- Driver license B.
Every day, VTTI connects tanks, pipes, vessels and talents to make the world’s oil flow. VTTI is an organization that operates a network of bulk logistics assets around the world. They do so in a manner that is safe, environmentally sound and commercially advantageous for our customers and shareholders. Currently VTTI owns terminals based in The Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Argentina, Latvia, Florida, Nigeria and Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) and they are building in Rotterdam, Kenya, Malaysia, and Cyprus.
VTTI is in-sourcing its IT activities with regard to the development, maintenance and support of its world-wide terminal supporting ERP system. The mission of this team is: “Be an agile, innovative, business driven IT organization supporting a rapidly expanding network of terminals and be trustworthy business partner in implementation of common business processes and a fit for purpose, economical, and reliable ERP system at tank storage terminals.”
- 25 holidays;
- Excellent base salary and great secondary benefits;
- Profitable collective health insurance;
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organization.
- Tom Roks;
- M: +31 6 4300 0732;
- T: +31 88 044 2000;
- E: email@example.com