IT systems administrator, passionate about the environment – Region: Noord-Holland
There are two things this company -a global business in outdoor sporting gear and clothes- is passionate about: The environment and outdoor sports. They are groundbreaking in bringing sustainability and business hand in hand and are a global leader in their branch. Would you like to be part of this environmentally-conscious organization and make a difference in the world? Get in touch now!
Within this organization you’re entitled to plant new seeds in the global technological strategy’s as much as possible. These seeds involve:
- System management;
- Data integrity en continuity;
- Remote acces tools ;
- End-user computing environment;
- Disaster recovery and contingency planning for mission critical systems;
- IT security awareness training.
You will act as first point of contact and manage the relation with the IT providers concerning the network- and security services. Besides this you will be responsible for the IT environment, so it won’t just be the outdoor you will focus on. Other responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the MSP with continuous analysis of the IT-systems closely work together with your colleagues to improve and advice on security, scalability, performance and availability;
- Software/support license tracking a purchasing;
- Document network systems.
We are looking for someone with good communication and analytic skills. You work well under pressure and are self-motivated. Obviously it is important that you are passionate about environmental issues and/or outdoor activities. Other preferred requirements are:
- 5 years of network administration experience in a multi-platform environment;
- Experience with VMware, Horizon, Azure and associated technologies;
- Knowledge and experience in connectivity and configurations with Palo Alto, Cisco Meraki, MPLS;
- Fluent English is a requirement, other languages is a pre;
- Industry certifications (VMware, Horizon, Microsoft, Cloud environments are a pre).
Our client is a well known player in the clothing branch. They are focussed on clothing for outdoor sports, concentrating on the sports that do not require a motor. Within this eco friendly organization are all employers with a big passion for the environment who enjoy the outdoors, because of this they are looking for someone who shares their passion. Every year they donate at least 1% of their annual sales to multiple grassroots environmental groups all over the world. The team you will work in consists of 9 people who work closely together to ensure the IT environment runs as smoothly as possible.
Obviously you are curious about the benefits coming along with this position. The company offers 38 hours per week with a salary range of 40.000-50.000 gross per year. Besides this you will get full reimbursement for public transport an excellent pension plan. There is catering on site 3 times a week with healthy, biological meals. You will also be able to join yoga classes once or twice a week with your colleagues, And if that isn’t enough, after one year of working for the company, you will get the chance to follow paid Environmental internships worldwide! There are more interesting benefits that come with this position that I would like to inform you about. Curious? Give me a call!
M: +31 6 43844677
T: +31 88 044 2000