Lead CRM Consultant – Region: Overijssel
Anywhere you go, good chance our clients’ products are within reach but out of sight. As Lead CRM Consultant you are given the task to clear the path towards the future by continuously innovating and improving the CRM platform. You have a clear vision on the future of CRM and you are definitely keen on realising this!
The Lead CRM Consultant will be responsible for business process design activities for all CRM processes. That includes giving advice to the business on how to use CRM in order to boost sales, and how to convert this advice into workable IT solutions. You know your way around stakeholders on various levels within the company. Ideally you would be working on 30% support activities and about 70% of your time should be spent on innovating the platform.
You will support business partners in changes and improvements and you will propose best practices for both IT business applications and for processes. You are the CRM process owner and will align closely with both internal teams and third parties.
In addition to that, you will play an important role related to Dynamics CRM, based on the roll out of the new IT Strategy in the years to come. Based on broad CRM experience, you are able to guide the decision making process in the CRM environment, such as how to implement and use certain CRM applications.
You will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Identify and give advice on CRM business processes for different locations during Fit-Gap analyses;
- Responsible for acquiring accurate functional specifications for the development of the blueprint;
- Work closely with all business partners to align CRM business processes according to the defined CRM template;
- Together with third party vendors, you are responsible for the global implementation of Dynamics CRM;
- Facilitate workshops for (key) users in order to improve the usage of the CRM system within the business and realize a standard routine;
- Guide client organizations in order to implement and/or optimize CRM business processes.
- Capable to build trustworthy relationships with director and user levels, self-starter able to independently resolve issues, mobilize business partners, and plan and deliver results.
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in Marketing, Sales and Services processes and lead consultancy in Microsoft CRM solutions;
- Experienced in business transformations across multiple business areas, countries & cultures;
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written;
- ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, Agile and Project Management Experience;
- Bachelor or master’s degree;
As Business Application Analyst CRM within this multinational you will be responsible for all CRM support activities and the optimization of the business processes according to the new IT Strategy. Our client is the European market leader in their specific industrial production process. With offices around the world in over a dozen locations, the company offers solutions on a global scale.
Due the new Global IT Strategy, which needs to be rolled out in the years to come, the company is in need of highly skilled IT professionals who can play an important role in this large transformation programme. The new Global IT Strategy focusses on issues like Operational Excellence, continuous IT improvement and strong project portfolio management. Currently SAP (transitioning to S4/HANA) is the organisations’ backbone, working closely with the Dynamics CRM system.
- Competitive salary;
- Interesting bonus plan, between 5-11% per annum;
- Also a bonus component per quarter;
- 37 holidays;
- Excellent pension, 3/4 by employer, 1/4 by employee;
- The possibility to work in an international and changing IT environment.
M: +31 6 1853 2762
T: +31 88 044 2000