Product Owner Telematics & Mobility Services – Almere
Do you have experience in managing complex IT projects in time, budget and quality in a changing digital environment? Do you like the challenge to deliver telematics and mobility services with additional value for our stakeholders? Then please read on and contact us!
As a Product Owner you are managing IT projects or sub-projects in the telematics and mobility services team.
Telematics is an interdisciplinary field that encompasses telecommunications, vehicular technologies, road transportation, road safety, electrical engineering (sensors, instrumentation, wireless communications, etc.), and computer science (multimedia, Internet, etc.).
- The goal of this position is to ensure an efficient and effective project man-agement considering time, budget, scope and quality.
- You will contribute significantly the application landscape in a dynamically changing environment.
- You use state-of-the-art project management methods that enable you to realize IT requirements into IT solutions efficiently.
- You have experience in applying agile software development methods (e.g. Scrum, KANBAN) in your daily working life.
- You resolve project conflicts and you inform the management and related stakeholders regularly about the project status and risks.
- At least Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management princi-ples
- and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software projects using traditional or Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to man-age competing demands.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives and commitments are met by development team.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools: Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, Ver-sionOne or equivalent Microsoft Project, Visio and all Office Tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and experience interact-ing with both business and IT individuals.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- Certification in Project Management methods (PMI, Prince..) or agile Meth-ods (PSPO, Scrum) is preferred.
- Experiences in the field of telematics appreciated.
- Experiences in the field of mobility services appreciated.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
Athlon is market leader in the field of car leasing and mobility solutions in the Netherlands. In addition to our range of lease cars, we develop efficient and sustainable initiatives in terms of mobility: e-scooter, e-bike, e-lease, mobility card, mobility budget, holiday car, short lease, rental car, sale and lease back, car sharing and consultancy. Athlon is part of Daimler AG.
Thanks to our regional, national and international coverage, we are always close to our customers. At Athlon, you can count on excellent service, competitive prices, innovative products and personal advice. We want to be that excellent leasing company that accompanies its customers on the way towards mobility.
The HeadQuarters of Athlon Car Lease International B.V. is located in Almere, the Netherlands. The new Athlon vision:
- We are the leading car leasing & mobility provider engaging Customers and Employees for life.
- We are strong because of our diverse and engaged team. We live a great place to work value.
- Our innovation is driving mobility in the future.
- We are a profitable growth story
Athlon is all about people. We offer an open minded organization with a profession-ally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return we of-fer you the opportunity to build an international career within our leading global finance company.
Our benefits are competitive, and include:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (based on 38-hour work-week, including 13th month and holiday allowance)
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek)
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, net payout, pension savings, etc.)
- Variable bonus based on Athlon results and personal performance
- Laptop and Smartphone to enable you in your work
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home (within the scope of your job)
- Company pension scheme
- Member involvement is important to us, therefore, you can spend two work-ing days annually volunteering for a local charity
For more information you can contact
- Danny Jansen
- M: +31 6 81 33 55 23
The selection process may involve an assessment