R&D Developer (Java|Scala|.Net) – Pilots & Data Team – Regio: Rotterdam
Get charged by this Development position in the Pilots & Data Team of a big Energy Supplier. We are in search for an investigative and adaptable developer for the backends of the Pilot applications. The innovative pilot projects can offer you a lot of freedom to work with the newest technologies. Data is of big importance for the organisation. Because of this the (streaming) data platform keeps getting more important and has to be top notch. Do you want to be of an asset for the internal and external innovation so the company can have great impact in the energy transition?
As a Developer in the Pilots & Data Team you participate in the solution design for the innovative pilot projects, where smart use of data is the central theme. You keep yourself up to date with the newest tech in the subjects of cloud computing, IoT, data-processing and database technologies.
In the (streaming) data platform you are involved in the building of data-ingestion, processing and storage. The focus in the projects can be on the platform itself, the use of the platform by the data using products, services, analysts and data-scientists. The nature of the job is very divers, from back-end, front-end and full-stack.
Together with the Pilot & Data team you will be responsible for:
- Continues development of the data platform using Azure, Kafka and Kubernetes (among others);
- Development of data-driven-applications;
- Exploration of new data & database tech which can be of added value for the company.
- Bachelor degree, Master Degree is a preference;
- At least one year of work experience (if you are really good);
- Willing to learn new tech and curious of nature;
- Experience with one or more tech: C#, Java or Scala (which are mainly used);
- Experience with Cloud distributed services, preferably Azure;
- Knowledge of multiple database technologies, SQL and NoSQL;
- Design op API’s;
- Willing to dive into Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker/Containerization, Spark, Hadoop;
- DevOps and CI/CD;
Don’t meet up to the requirements? We are open for all kind of development specialists. Let us know what you know, what you are experienced in and what you want to learn. Let’s talk! (06 41902319).
You’ll get the opportunity to work in a sustainable organisation in a beautiful building in Rotterdam-Alexander. The Pilots & Data Team (8 fte) works together with all business units (Data & Integration, Lead to Contract, Contract to Cash and Customer Interaction). They focus on supporting the company’s transition to a data-driven organisation.
The company has an enjoyable, informal and dynamic work environment with a big chunk of entrepreneurship. A challenging task, but with achievable targets.
A great challenge in an innovative and growing organisation where you can contribute to enhance the organisation. The company can offer a maximum of € 4.000,- to € 4.500,-, based on you knowledge and experience. Furthermore good secondary employment conditions.
- Benjamin Wolders
- M: +31 6 4190 2319
- T: +31 88 044 2000
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org