SAP Procurement Consultant – Amsterdam region
Imagine yourself at a barbecue this summer, enjoying life with drinks, snacks and your best friends when they ask you how you like your new position with our A-Label client in the FMCG Market. You would then probably explain that very interesting projects are about to be launched in the upcoming period of time having your name written all over them!
Our client is one of the market leaders in their business, delivering their fresh quality products in over 170 countries worldwide. Behind this is a state-of-the-art IT-environment waiting for you to bring your top performance to the table.
The Internationally responsible support team is responsible for all business processes on the SAP template in which you will be for SAP Procurement in particular. By managing both small- and large-scale changes to the SAP ECC landscape you are responsible for keeping the processes running more and more smoothly.
You will be part of the SAP Business Application Support team consisting of around 20 highly skilled SAP colleagues, each with their own responsibility regarding support and improvement to the global SAP template.
As the SAP Procurement Consultant you ensure the applications are operating at optimum performance. Being
the application owner, you make sure the business requirements are met to maximum extent while not deterring from the
solution template. You hold a key position between the end-users from the operating companies worldwide and the
external support provider. Thanks to you, the best configuration of the Procurement applications are in operation
You are responsible for:
- Ensuring support, maintenance and continuous improvement to the applications in your scope through Partners;
- Ensuring optimum performance, availability and security in accordance with the SLA;
- Providing recommendations about new innovation leading to business application improvements;
- Building relationships and a key-user network with different Operating Companies and all Global Company Functions;
- Delivering change requests in line with the uniform solution template.
In order to be successful in this opportunity we expect you to have:
- 3+ years professional experience as an Application Support specialist;
- Professional experience in supporting SAP Procurement or SAP SRM;
- Strong influencing skills in order to generate change without authority;
- Proven experience in a multinational matrix organization;
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in a IT-related field of industry.
Obviously you are curious about both the primary and secondary benefits that come with this position. Pick up the phone and give me a call to discuss the salary. Besides a excellent base salary you will get 30 holidays provided by the company and an excellent pension plan. I will be more than happy to tell you all about it!
- Steven Droppert
- M: +31 6 43841852
- T: +31 88 044 2000
- E: Steven.Droppert@sterksen.com