Senior Consultant Governance Risk and Compliancy – Netherlands (Serveral locations possible)
Due to rapidly changing laws and regulations organisations are fully confronted with compliance risks. Do you have the critical mindset and do you come up with the best possible client solutions. Then this just might be your new job!
Our client is named as world’s most attractive professional services employer by Universe’s 2017 and known as one of “The Big Four” international consulting firm. With offices located around the Netherlands and a team compromising of experts from various backgrounds where collaboration is central, they are driven to give solutions on complex issues regarding governance, risk and control. They represent a culture that believes in giving you the training opportunities to get the most out of your career.
Together with your team you will work on high-end client projects in the area of Project Governance, risk assessment and ERP Application control. In this position you will be acting on national scale, delivering top-notch reviews and come up with the best possible client solutions. With several offices in the Netherlands you have the ability to work close to home. International travel is optional if desired.
As our client only selects the best of the best, personality is one of the key elements when selecting a new consultant. They aim to select a professional who is both very resistant against (time) pressure as has strong analytical abilities. As you will be involved in assessing, auditing and delivering (improved) solutions, a very eager and result-oriented mind-set is needed in order to succeed.
Additional requirements and assets:
- BA or MBA level education is required;
- Minimum of 3 years experience with IT/ERP project and consulting services with an emphasis on project control, project and IT governance and risk assessments;
- Alternative experience with ERP application authorisation, policies and procedures; application control frameworks, user authorisation and security;
- CISA, RE or any other IT audit qualifications are an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required, both verbal and written;
- Willingness to travel within the Netherlands, when desired potentially international.
As a Senior Consultant you are the specialist regarding GRC and security related questions within complex and challenging environments. Besides challenging projects our client offers an interesting growth path in which you can develop yourself both horizontally and vertically. In addition:
- Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team;
- An excellent salary package including a company care and excellent secondary benefits such as bonus and pension scheme;
- With several offices in the Netherlands the ability to work close to home.
- Robert Hagen
- M: +31 6 2825 9717
- T: +31 88 044 2000
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org