Senior Front End Developer – Regio: Amsterdam
For a client in the region of Amsterdam we are searching for a Senior Front End Developer
Your role will be to undertake the development of the web-application using
- MySQL (full stack)
Therefor you will identify and solve issues working with the ticketing system. You will deliver user-friendly front-end design, functional features and high-quality code.
- Design and develop deliverables according to the specifications given by project lead
- Comment code and write documentation according to standards
- Test extensively
- Deliver on time with good quality
Knowledge and experience – must have
- Experience with PHP and CodeIgniter
- Experience with MySQL
- Strong experience with angularJS (Custom directives, service& factories…)
- Minimum of 4 years diploma in the field of ICT
- Strong experience in functional UI design
- 5 – 7+ years of relevant work experience in web development (B2B / eComm)
- Good command of written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of flat design rules and codes
- Functional experience in the wholesale business
Besides that we looking for a proactive, flexible and stress resistance person. Who has good relational skills and is able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
You will work on the Europe sales web-application solution used by our customers, sales representatives and agents to place orders across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
This solution is used by hundreds of agents in our subsidiaries and serves more than 15.000 customers. Your main responsibilities will be to ensure the support of the tool by fixing issues and developing new ones according to the specifications.
Duration 6 months +
Hours p/w 40 hours
Location Amsterdam (region)
Hourly rate In consultation
- Sander Schaffelaars
- M: +31 6 4685 3377
- T: +31 88 044 2000