Software Tester – Renswoude
Do you consider yourself the Sherlock Holmes when it comes to IT testing? Can you spot bugs miles away? Do you enjoy solving complex puzzles and problems in a large application landscape? In that case, it’s high time for you to come talk to us about the Medior Software Tester position!
Right now, we are looking for an experienced Software Tester who is passionate about CRM systems, who wants to make an ongoing contribution to the quality of the software and also wants to actively contribute to the improvement of the testing process.
You will work in a dynamic (multidisciplinary) scrum team where you will be involved in new developments and projects from start to finish. Your daily tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Testing the CRM application in terms of performance, quality and ease of use from the customer’s perspective;
- Finding, analysing and reporting bugs (based on specifications in Confluence and user stories in JIRA);
- Proactively signalling possible bottlenecks;
- Administering tests (with TestRail) and reporting on the progress of the testing process;
- Automation of (regression) tests (with Fitnesse, amongst others);
- Follow-up and progress monitoring of ongoing (current) issues at internal and external parties;
- Actively joining in on the thinking process concerning optimal workability and reliability of the CRM application, keeping the existing systems, work processes and departmental/ organisational needs into account.
What do you need for this position CRM Software Tester?
- A demonstrable professional and intellectual ability at a higher vocational education level;
- TMAP and/or ISTQB certificate or an equivalent;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience as a software tester;
- Experience with Scrum, test automation and SQL is an advantage;
- You are practical, analytical and a strong communicator with a proactive attitude.
As an CRM Software Tester, you and your fellow testers are responsible for testing the functional and technical aspects of the software for our European branches (stores, offices and logistics centres). Not just for one retail formula, but for all our European retail formulas. These include Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI PARIS XL in the Netherlands, Marionnaud in France and Spain, Superdrug and The Perfume Store in England and in the Ukraine. We currently have Oracle Siebel CRM implemented for our European retail formulas and will be adding Adobe Campaigns.
As CRM Software Tester, you form part of the IT Europe Group, the department that facilitates all our European business units in the IT field. We upgrade our software and hardware each year, so we always work with state-of-the-art systems and can operate with the required flexibility in the market. Every day we go in search of ways to improve and innovate the systems that are in use. At our organization, we do this ourselves: we develop our own software, build our own systems and roll them out ourselves. In other words, your work truly has an impact: everything that you do can be traced back to full or empty shelves in the stores, short or long lines at the register, etc.
What do we offer you besides this inspiring work environment?
- A job within a successful international organisation that is constantly evolving and where we work with top brands. We can guarantee you one thing: you’ll never be bored with us!
- A good salary appropriate for your professional and intellectual ability and experience and 30 vacation days on a full-time basis… you’ll also enjoy a staff discount at Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI PARIS XL.
- Ample opportunities for development and advancement: our organisation’s growth and success means we can always offer talented employees the opportunity for growth and advancement in the future.
- An informal, no-nonsense work ethic: results matter, but the same goes for mutual respect and a pleasant work environment.
You must live up to your promises. At our organization, we not only believe this, but we also do it. Our HR policy has won several prizes, including the HR Proffie and Top Employer. This implies that we not only invest in an excellent employment conditions package and great working conditions but also in our colleagues. You don’t merely work for us, but we also give you the opportunity to grow to the level that best suits you.
- Karin Mulders
- M: +31 6 41719221
- T: +31 88 044 2000
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org