Transition Lead – Amsterdam
This summer could be life-changing for you. One of our A-label clients in the FMGC-market is offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity right now! Whilst already leading the market in their sector, this organization might want to hire you to facilitate in the continuous upscaling of their sales activities and results.
Who you are? You are the ambitious, talented and social Transition Lead we are looking for.
Within the position of Transition Lead you will be the ambassador of the Revenue Program in all operating companies worldwide.
During the deployment in an operating company, the Transition Lead is responsible for:
- Monitoring, maintaining, and adjusting the deployment plan and ensuring the management and effectiveness of the program and stakeholders at the operating companies;
- The central coordination of all transition activities in the operating companies;
- Bringing solid understanding of the program’s objectives and expectations to the operating companies;
- The coordination of the testing and training phase of the program;
- Recognizing change management issues and risks at their earliest introduction; develop recommendations and mitigating strategies;
- Supervising all reporting, including status reports and update e-mails or memos to the management of the operating companies, program manager and central program manager.
In order to be successful in this role we expect you to:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in project management, preferably in cross-functional programs and/or system implementation;
- Have good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects, including risk management;
- Be flexible and adaptable; able to work in challenging situations, dealing with complexity and time pressure;
- Have excellent stakeholder management and communicational skills in a corporate, international environment.
- Be willing to travel extensively.
The Global Sales Execution & Capabilities department created a Revenue Program in order to embed excellence in execution into the day-day reality of our markets. The Revenue Program is deployed in order to create insight on revenue data and information across 40 different locations. In addition to that, the program is launched to create standardization in the strategy, working procedures and the use of applications. With this program, operating companies are able to judge which actions and/or promotions to execute in order to generate the highest revenue.
Together with the Functional Specialist and the Data Specialist, you will deliver successful transitions in the operating companies within the agreed quality, time, scope and budget. You will manage all operating companies so that benefits are realized.
In addition to great career opportunities, both nationally and internationally, the right candidate will be offered an excellent salary, 30 holidays and many other interesting benefits!
Please contact me if you would like to know more about this opportunity! Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then we gladly invite you to apply for his role.
- Karin Mulders
- M: +31 6 41719221
- T: +31 88 044 2000
- E: email@example.com